Organisations are embracing the forward thinking concept of using advanced platforms to recognise and reward their employees. This solution is the key contributor to boost morale, motivate, incentivise and retain staff.
In the recognition and rewards industry, leading software solution providers have embraced the Nexus of Forces and integrated this concept of converging social, mobile, cloud, and information into their platform design. This forward-thinking design disrupts old business models, revolutionising employee recognition and incentives.
Organisations recognise that advanced platforms for employee recognition and rewards, offer tremendous potential to motivate, incentivise, and retain their staff. In a recent survey, Gartner found that 17% of respondents were currently using an incentive management software. Additionally, 25% of respondents plan or consider the use of an incentives platform within the next two years.*
In this 3-part series, we look at how the Nexus of Forces is reshaping the recognition and rewards industry and the benefits of adopting this new technology.
In the Cloud
The beauty of cloud computing is the ability to access your employee recognition platform from any device. This flexibility enables delivery of information and functionality to a universe of users and systems. Cloud-based reward and recognition platforms are quick to implement and can be fully customised to fit your specific needs.
Early Adoption of the Cloud
With the advent of cloud computing, Power2Motivate (P2M) created an intuitive platform architecture to enable the ease of navigation. As a result, P2M developed a global operating system that simplifies the administration of enterprise-wide incentive and recognition programmes. P2M enables clients to easily design, track, and manage their programmes.
If your company is considering adopting a cloud-based reward and recognition programme, here are some of the features available:
- Cloud-based solution: no hardware or software required.
- Globally standardised, flexible, and scalable.
- Minimal IT involvement required.
- Seamless integration through the use of API’s.
- Instantly launch new campaigns and add new programmes and features.
- Manage all programmes through a single user interface.
- Consolidate multiple client programmes, locally or globally, into one central portal.
- Desktop and mobile functionality.
3. Real-time Reporting
- Comprehensive reporting that demonstrates ROI and engagement.
- Leverage reports for use in processes such as performance appraisals.
- Metrics Manager & Leaderboard tools: create rules, track data, and convert into leaderboards.
- Reward management platform with an array of meaningful merchandise and virtual rewards.
- Real-time reporting and tracking of reward fulfillment and delivery.
- Software enhancements and upgrades at no incremental cost.
To learn how you can leverage this technology to improve the effectiveness of your recognition and rewards programmes, please contact us today.
Author: Rob Purdy
* Gartner Inc., Technology Overview for Employee Recognition and Rewards Software, June 16, 2015.